Crystalmir Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved]

3 posters

Go down

Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Empty Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved]

Post by space butler Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:55 pm

the possibly finished version!

Name: Nat (elementalist)
Height: 150cm
Weight: 50 kg

Character Notes:

Body: 3
Mind: 5
Soul: 6
Health Points: 45
Energy Points: 75
Shock Value: 9
Combat Value: 4
Attack Combat Value 4
Defense Combat Value: 2

Attributes:

Special Attributes
Magic (and Psionics) 2x4 = 8 (2 magic points left)

Fire Fox 3x2 = 6
Replacable Servant
Body 5x1 = 5
Mind 5x1 = 5
Soul 5x1 = 5
Skills
Unarmed Attack 3x4 = 12
Unarmed Defense 2x4 = 8

Fire Fox 3x2 = 6
Replacable Servant
Body 5x1 = 5
Mind 5x1 = 5
Soul 5x1 = 5
Skills
Unarmed Attack 3x4 = 12
Unarmed Defense 2x4 = 8

Fire Fox 3x2 = 6
Replacable Servant
Body 5x1 = 5
Mind 5x1 = 5
Soul 5x1 = 5
Skills
Unarmed Attack 3x4 = 12
Unarmed Defense 2x4 = 8

Magic (and Psionics) 2x4 = 8
Weapon Attack 3x4 = 12 (30 damage) (ranged fireball)
Burning, Fast (3 damage for 5 rounds)

Weapon Attack 2x4 = 8 (15 damage)
Area Effect 1x15 = 15 (5 metre radius)
(what kind of nexal caster would she be without AoE?)

Energy Bonus 2x1 = 2
Flight 1x4 = 4
Can Hover
Highly Skilled 1x1 = 1
Sixth Sense 1x1 = 1
Detect Magic

Defects

Not So Strong 1x-1 = -1
Marked 2x-1 = -2 (it’s hard to hide fox ears and a tail)

Combat Skills
Thrown Weapons 3x4 = 12

Non-Combat Skills
Medical 3x4 = 12
Performing Arts 1x1 = 1
Writing 2x1 = 2
Acrobatics 1x2 = 2
Visual Arts 1x1 = 1

Character Description & Background:

Despite all her claims to the contrary, Nat led a relatively happy life before winding up in the nexus. She lived in a middle class suburb, did reasonably well in school and spent her free time either with her friends, on the internet or drawing. She planned to become a doctor, and could often be found watching various medical TV shows, both fictional and documentary. Like many teenagers, she became an emo in a desperate attempt to fit in, and soon afterwards gained a new circle of friends. After a few months of pretending to cut their wrists, complaining about the world in general and writing terrible poetry, her friends began to take up an intrest in the occult, which came to a head one weekend when they attempted to sacrifice a fox cub they’d found in the local woods to hashaa. Unfortunately for them, the ritual they were attempting was really in honour of Alonai, and she didn’t appreciate the sacrifice of a defenceless cub. The group were blinded by a bright light and knocked out. When they awoke, they found themselves in Valhalla, and each of them found they’d grown the ears and tail of a fox as a punishment for their actions.

Half a dozen mortals were easy pickings for any passing...well, anyone really, and the group were soon scattered and separated. That was three months ago, and Nat hasn’t seen any of her old friends since. After a few weeks of repeatedly dying, she found a corporation recruitment poster, and soon after her application was received, she joined. Since then she’s been using her growing medical knowledge for the good of the corporation, and working on her magical abilities, recently gaining the power to manifest her self-loathing as a small group of fire elementals, which take the form of fox cubs.

Last edited by space butler on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

space butler
Supervisor
Supervisor

Number of posts : 92
Timezone/Location : GMT
Character Name : an angsty foxgirl
Character Class : Elementalist
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Character sheet
Health Points:
Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Left_bar_bleue19/45Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (19/45)
Energy Points:
Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Left_bar_bleue27/75Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (27/75)

Back to top Go down

Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Empty Re: Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved]

Post by Illiastre Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:20 am

Based on your build and if my calculations are correct, you have 6CP banked out of 35CP awarded for character creation. All in all using the standard BESM character creation, everything is legal. But as we are using the NW fluff, I'm going to draw out a few suggestions that may save you some CP and maybe add another servant for you. Anyway, its your call.

And here its is: 31/35CP
4 CP Banked

Energy Points: 55
Defense Value: 2

Defects:
Not So Strong 1x-1 = -1
Marked 2x-1 = -2

Attributes:
Magic (and Psionics) 2x4 = 8 (2 magic points left)
Servant 3x2 = 6
Replacable Servant
Body 5x1 = 5
Mind 5x1 = 5
Soul 5x1 = 5
Skills
Unarmed Attack 3x4 = 12
Unarmed Defense 2x4 = 8

Servant 3x2 = 6
Replacable Servant
Body 5x1 = 5
Mind 5x1 = 5
Soul 5x1 = 5
Unarmed Attack 3x4 = 12
Unarmed Defense 2x4 = 8

Servant 3x2 = 6
Replacable Servant
Body 5x1 = 5
Mind 5x1 = 5
Soul 5x1 = 5
Unarmed Attack 3x4 = 12
Unarmed Defense 2x4 = 8

Servant Stats
HP(50) MP(50) SV(10)
CV 5 ACV5 DCV3

Note: Buying 2 levels of the Magic Attribute gives you 20 magic points to buy attributes, I bought the Servant Attribute thrice each upgraded to level 3. Each servant cost 6 magic points each at level 3. 3x8=18, 2CP pending. Please note that when your elementals are destroyed, you need to spend 6 Energy Point on them in order to summon them again. (6CP is the cost for buying the level 3 Servant Attribute)

Magic (and Psionics) 1x4 = 4 (2 magic points left)
Burning, Fast (1 damage for 5 rounds)

Note: Again I bought the Magic Attribute at level one like what you did in your original post, this time for your offensive spell. Magic spells usually have a channel on how to release it. My question if this is an unarmed attack (blood boil) or a ranged attack? An unarmed attack uses the unarmed combat skill as the ranged attack usually uses the thrown combat skill (throwing fireballs). Both in which you don't have skill proficiency in, with a ACV of 4 you will have a hard time hitting your targets. Also, the use of your offensive magic cost 4EP per attack.

Healing 2x4 = 8

Note: When I think of fire I usually think of chaos and destruction as a fire elementalist, then again this could be a form of healing flame (this is your character and your free to do whatever you wish), the fire warms the target's body stimulating the rapid knitting of wounds.

Skills (12 points left out of 20)
Acrobatics 1x2 = 2
Performing Arts 1x1 = 1
Writing 1x1 = 1
Medical 1x4 = 4

Note: You still have 4CP banked and I suggest you spend it. Character advancement is a CP costly process. Might as well buy attributes while they are cheaper. I recommend either raising your Magic Attribute that governs your offensive skill to raise damage, increase your Stat, increase your EP with the Energy Bonus Attribute, or buying the Highly Skilled attribute to get combat skills for your attacks to hit or be more defensive.

Summary: I've not problems with the background, I've always wondered how the character became fox-like. Since BESM is adaptable to different situations, heck your servants can take on the form of fiery foxes. I'm not so sure about the curse though as there isn't an elder power depicted as a trickster, e.g. Loki or Anansi. I'd recommend Baaras the laughing god but I think he's just whacked or Goros as he personifies the laws of the physical world. NW has a vague canon to follow.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Number of posts : 314
Timezone/Location : +8
Character Name : Augustus Hannibal La Faye
Character Class : Seraph
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Character sheet
Health Points:
Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Left_bar_bleue70/70Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Energy Points:
Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Left_bar_bleue50/50Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by space butler Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:03 pm

thanks for the suggestions! I really don't have a clue how this system works, so I'll take any advice I can get Very Happy

the offensive spell was supposed to be some kind of ranged fireball, do I have the CP to pick up a proficiency for it?

the healing was more of a throwback to her childhood ambition to become a doctor than something she'd do with fire, unless using flames to sterilise things counts I guess.

I like the firey foxes, I think I'll have to use that.

the curse was the first thing that popped into my head as an explanation for her fox features, it was supposed to be more of a punishment than anything, and I wasn't sure which power would do that sort of thing. I picked Alonai because foxes are considered cute for some reason, and I doubt she'd want cute baby animals sacrificed in her name.

space butler
Supervisor
Supervisor

Character sheet
Health Points:
Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Left_bar_bleue19/45Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (19/45)
Energy Points:
Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Left_bar_bleue27/75Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (27/75)

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:28 pm

the offensive spell was supposed to be some kind of ranged fireball, do I have the CP to pick up a proficiency for it?

Get highly skilled, each level grants you 10 skill points to purchase the skill for throwing. Note if you use the char generator, set the genre to Modern Military.

Also, if her ambition is to be a doctor. The medical skill would fit much closer to the character. The Healing Attribute under special attributes is a form or magical healing. Either way, that's your character so i say whatever floats your boat. Just edit the original post and I'll check the computations again once your done.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Left_bar_bleue70/70Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Energy Points:
Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Left_bar_bleue50/50Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by space butler Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:03 pm

ok, I think its done now. I changed the skills and attributes around a bit, and wound up using all my CP and skill points. hope she's alright! Very Happy

space butler
Supervisor
Supervisor

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:42 am

I've checked your computations and everything is in accord. I'll have the guys check your build and reward you with the completion of your character.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissident Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:51 am

3 cp because I like your description and I like Foxy girls

-1CP because you're emo.

2cp
1pc of First Aid Kit
1pc of Scalpel
1pc of Battery
Free set of clothing (player decides), this is not spare clothing. All characters have this.
Granted!

Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Approved
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Number of posts : 279
Timezone/Location : +8 GMT
Character Name : Flimsy
Character Class : Divine Champion
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:
Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Left_bar_bleue55/55Nat (angsty foxgirl) [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)

https://crystalmir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by space butler Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:46 am

weee, advancement!! :3

changes in bold.

Name: Nat
Weight: 50 KG

Description and Character Notes:
Despite all her claims to the contrary, Nat led a relatively happy life before winding up in the nexus. She lived in a middle class suburb, did reasonably well in school and spent her free time either with her friends, on the internet or drawing. She planned to become a doctor, and could often be found watching various medical TV shows, both fictional and documentary. Like many teenagers, she became an emo in a desperate attempt to fit in, and soon afterwards gained a new circle of friends. After a few months of pretending to cut their wrists, complaining about the world in general and writing terrible poetry, her friends began to take up an intrest in the occult, which came to a head one weekend when they attempted to sacrifice a fox cub they’d found in the local woods to hashaa. Unfortunately for them, the ritual they were attempting was really in honour of Alonai, and she didn’t appreciate the sacrifice of a defenceless cub. The group were blinded by a bright light and knocked out. When they awoke, they found themselves in Valhalla, and each of them found they’d grown the ears and tail of a fox as a punishment for their actions.

Half a dozen mortals were easy pickings for any passing...well, anyone really, and the group were soon scattered and separated. That was three months ago, and Nat hasn’t seen any of her old friends since. After a few weeks of repeatedly dying, she found a corporation recruitment poster, and soon after her application was received, she joined. Since then she’s been using her growing medical knowledge for the good of the corporation, and working on her magical abilities, recently gaining the power to manifest her self-loathing as a creature of fire.

Energy Points: 75
Defense Value: 2

Attributes:

Skills
Thrown Weapons 3x4 = 12
Medical 3x4 = 12
Performing Arts 1x1 = 1
Writing 2x1 = 2
Acrobatics 1x2 = 2
Visual Arts 1x1 = 1

Magic (and Psionics) 3x4 = 12

Flare 4x2 = 8
Replacable Servant
Body 5x1 = 5
Mind 5x1 = 5
Soul 5x1 = 5
HP: 60/60
EP: 60/60
SV: 12
ACV:6
DCV:4
Skills
Unarmed Attack 3x4 = 12
Unarmed Defense 2x4 = 8
Natural Weapons 2x1 = 2
Claws
Fangs
Combat Mastery 1x2 = 2
Damn Healthy! 1x1 = 1

Blaze 4x2 = 8
Replacable Servant
Body 5x1 = 5
Mind 5x1 = 5
Soul 5x1 = 5
Skills
Unarmed Attack 3x4 = 12
Unarmed Defense 2x4 = 8
Natural Weapons 2x1 = 2
Claws
Fangs
Combat Mastery 1x2 = 2
Damn Healthy! 1x1 = 1

Spark 4x2 = 8
Replacable Servant
Body 5x1 = 5
Mind 5x1 = 5
Soul 5x1 = 5
Skills
Unarmed Attack 3x4 = 12
Unarmed Defense 2x4 = 8
Natural Weapons 2x1 = 2
Claws
Fangs
Combat Mastery 1x2 = 2
Damn Healthy! 1x1 = 1

Ember 3x2 = 6
Replacable Servant
Body 5x1 = 5
Mind 4x1 = 4
Soul 4x1 = 4
HP: 45/45
EP: 40/40
SV: 9
ACV:4
DCV:2
Skills
Unarmed Attack 3x4 = 12
Unarmed Defense 2x4 = 8
Natural Weapons 2x1 = 2
Claws
Fangs

Magic (and Psionics) 2x4 = 8
Weapon Attack 3x4 = 12 (30 damage)
Burning, Fast (3 damage for 5 rounds)
Area Effect 1x15 = 15 (5 metre radius)

Energy Bonus 2x1 = 2
Flight 1x4 = 4
Can Hover
Highly Skilled 1x1 = 1
Sixth Sense 1x1 = 1
Detect Magic

defects:
Not So Strong 1x-1 = -1
Marked 2x-1 = -2

space butler
Supervisor
Supervisor

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down