Crystalmir Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Black [approved]

3 posters

Go down

Alex Black [approved] Empty Alex Black [approved]

Post by Alex Black Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:32 am

Alex Black (Nexus Champion)
Height: 192cm
Weight: 70kg
Personality: Irritable, single minded warrior-type, though with occasional glimpses of the simple, cheerful person he used to be.

Body: 8
Soul: 6
Mind: 5

HP: 70
EP: 55
SV: 14

ACV: 6
DCV: 4

Attributes:
(2) Focus Damage [Sword]
(3) Hidden Armour [Tattoo of Resilience]
(1) Highly Skilled
(2) Kensei (Lightning Draw & Precise Stroke)

Defects:
(1) Nemesis: Athanasius (Seraph)

Combat Skills:
(3) Melee Attack
(1) Melee Defence

Non-combat Skills:
(2) Intimidation
(2) Poisons
(1) Sleight of Hand
(1) Stealth

Character Background:
Alex was a young, Australian student on a holiday in the Saint-Germaine archipelago (which he chose as a destination purely because of its name) when the War broke out. His first ever glimpse of something outside the usual was a massive behemoth, which burst through the door of the bar he was drinking in, and slaughtered several of the other patrons.
In sheer terror, Alex ran to the back of the bar, but found no escape. As Alex turned to face the laughing beast, he saw something enter through the smashed doors: The seraph, Athanasius.
With a great battle-cry, Athanasius leaped at the monster, and despite its claws, he quickly dispatched it. However, just as Alex's heart leaped with joy, the overzealous angel turned its sword on him. Having nothing with which to defend himself, Alex was quickly cast into the void for the first time.
Alex clawed his way back to life, and as he took his first breaths in his new body, he swore to have his revenge on the angel who killed him.
He spent months training in the use of a sword before he even saw the angel again. Finally, though, their paths crossed. Alex saw his chance, and challenged the angel to a duel. But though he fought well and bravely, the angel was simply more powerful, and he hurled Alex back into the void.

Now, Alex has tattooed himself with many magical symbols in order to gain whatever edge he can, but despite having had many skirmishes with the seraph, Alex is yet to triumph. Nonetheless, this is what he spends most of his time aiming for.

P.S: I believe I've used exactly the available 35 points. Also, I'll be making a character sheet for Athanasius, but I'm not sure how many points I should give him. Is this just set out somewhere in the rules, and I've missed it?

Alex Black
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 12
Character Class : NC
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Alex Black [approved] Empty Re: Alex Black [approved]

Post by Illiastre Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:44 am

Greetings Alex and we're glad you decided to join, I've check your build as well as the calculation and I am very well pleased with it. The RPG section of the forums is at the beta stage, I know I've written something about CP for Nemesis defect. I just have to find it.

I'm gonna approve your character and have the rest of the guys award you with your bonus CP and equipment. It would be helpful to add what your character is currently wearing to give other players an idea of what you look like.

Note: I hope your Seraph nemesis wouldn't happen to be another player's character in Nexuswar. If you own the character then its fine, if you don't then I suggest changing the name.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Number of posts : 314
Timezone/Location : +8
Character Name : Augustus Hannibal La Faye
Character Class : Seraph
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Character sheet
Health Points:
Alex Black [approved] Left_bar_bleue70/70Alex Black [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Energy Points:
Alex Black [approved] Left_bar_bleue50/50Alex Black [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Black Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:58 am

The seraph is just a guy I made up specifically for this, as far as I know he doesn't exist in NexusWar.
Any resemblance to actual or fictional persons, living or dead or wandering the void, is purely coincidental.

Alex Black
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 12
Character Class : NC
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissident Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:27 am

3cp
1pc of rusty gladius
1pc of binoculars
1pc of portable toolkit
Free set of clothing (player decides), this is not spare clothing. All characters have this.
Granted!

Alex Black [approved] Approved
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Number of posts : 279
Timezone/Location : +8 GMT
Character Name : Flimsy
Character Class : Divine Champion
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character sheet
Health Points:
Alex Black [approved] Left_bar_bleue70/70Alex Black [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Energy Points:
Alex Black [approved] Left_bar_bleue55/55Alex Black [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)

https://crystalmir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Greetings Alex, Create your Nemesis using 30CP and post the finished character here for perusal. It will then be moved to be Myth, Men and Monsters thread after.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Number of posts : 314
Timezone/Location : +8
Character Name : Augustus Hannibal La Faye
Character Class : Seraph
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:
Alex Black [approved] Left_bar_bleue50/50Alex Black [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down