Crystalmir Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyx [approved]

4 posters

Go down

Nyx [approved] Empty Nyx [approved]

Post by Darkest Nyx Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:46 pm

Name: Nyx (Revenant)
Height: 180cm
Weight 70kg

Body 8
Mind 4
Soul 6

HP: 70 EP: 60 SV: 14
(7) CV - (7) ACV - (5) DCV

Attributes:
(1) Combat Mastery
(1) Energy Bonus
(2) Highly Skilled
(2) Kensei (Blind Fighting and Lightning Draw)
(2) Heightened Senses (Hearing, Smell)
(1) Magic/Transformation (Animus of the Bat: Flight, Hidden Armour, Heightened Senses - Hearing, Feature - night vision)
(1) Natural Weapons (Fangs)
(1) Special Attack (Revenant's Kiss, 30 damage)
*Disabililties: Melee
*Abilities: Vampiric (drink blood)
(1) Stealth

Defects:
(1) Phobia (Bears)
(1) Bane (Sunlight)

Combat Skills:
(3) Melee Attack
(1) Melee Defense
(1) Unarmed Attack
(1) Unarmed Defense

Non-combat Skills:
(2) Biological Science
(2) Poisons
(1) Stealth
(2) Wilderness Tracking

1pc of sickle
1 bottle of sun block lotion
1 small block of whetstone (20 uses to repair swords, can't repair destroyed swords)
Clothing: Black cargo shorts and black tank top. Over this she wears a deep hooded long black cloak.

Nyx grew up near the forest. She often went deer hunting with her parents to provide meat for the family. She learnt how to read the tracks of various animals and people from her father, and practiced moving quietly through the forest until she could get close to the deer without spooking them. One day she and her family were out collecting wild mushrooms when they were attacked by a rabid bear. Her parents were killed while trying to give she and her younger sister a chance to escape. Nyx is now afraid of bears and prefers to live away from the forest.

Nyx and her sister move to the city so Nyx can study and work part time. Nyx gets a job as a lab assistant at Crystalmir Corp. When she has furthered her studies in Biological Science she is hoping for a promotion. Some time after that the corporations employees are transported to the nexus and demons attack the stronghold. Nyx is almost killed trying to save her sister whose soul is stolen by a demon. On her deathbed Nyx makes a pact with Hashaa and becomes a revenant to avoid death. She vows to hunt down the demon and recover the soul gem.

Now a creature of death Nyx hungers for the blood of the living and the thrill of the hunt. At night she can take on the form of part human, part bat and stealthily glide from roof to roof or through the tree tops in patrol of her territory. Any unwelcome visitors who don't pay enough attention to their surroundings may find themselves with a knife in their back before they have time to realise there is somebody behind them. WIth her keen senses of hearing and smell Nyx can often detect and locate intruders before they are seen by others. By day Nyx prefers to spend her time in the basement area of the corporation headquarters where the sun doesn't penetrate. She spends part of the day using her biology training to search through the stored supplies looking for medicinals and to set aside the poisons for other uses. If she has to go outside she wears a long cloak with a deep hood to keep the sun from touching her skin. She will keep to the shadows where possible as bright light hurts her eyes.

Last edited by Darkest Nyx on Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

Darkest Nyx
Supervisor
Supervisor

Number of posts : 59
Timezone/Location : +12 GMT
Character Name : Darkest Nyx
Character Class : Revenant
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Character sheet
Health Points:
Nyx [approved] Left_bar_bleue49/70Nyx [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (49/70)
Energy Points:
Nyx [approved] Left_bar_bleue0/60Nyx [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

Back to top Go down

Nyx [approved] Empty Re: Nyx [approved]

Post by Zac Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:57 pm

There are a few things that need to be addressed.

1) Yes, using your bite attack will use your unarmed combat skill. As for how high you "should" put the skill, I can't say. Is she really good at it, or is this a new and undeveloped skill for her?

2) Choosing the Metamorphosis Ability requires a little more work. Take your current character and change 5 CP/skill level worth of abilities.

That's all I see atm, but I'm dead tired and not thing straight. cyclops
Zac
Zac
Supervisor
Supervisor

Number of posts : 93
Timezone/Location : EST/ Ft Jackson, South Carolina USA
Character Name : Zacharius
Character Class : Shepard
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Character sheet
Health Points:
Nyx [approved] Left_bar_bleue70/70Nyx [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:03 am

Greetings Nyx and I'm glad you decided to take part of this lil project. Like Zac pointed out, Metamorphosis is kinda tricky to use and I'm gonna scratch it out on the list of Attributes. What I believe you are looking for is an attribute called Alternate Form (you transform into a totally new creature or buff your current abilities), sadly its on another version of the system which I don't want to step on much because it's probably still in circulation.

What I will recommend to compensate for this is to take up the Magic Attribute and use the CP bonus to purchase additional attributes but not stats. Since the NW revenant uses MP when it transforms, its completely feasible for the transformation to eat up EP.

Will calculate the CP's when you update the character.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Number of posts : 314
Timezone/Location : +8
Character Name : Augustus Hannibal La Faye
Character Class : Seraph
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:
Nyx [approved] Left_bar_bleue50/50Nyx [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:15 am

Your Combat Mastery (1) Attribute also increases your Combat Value to 7. This in turn, increases you ACV to 7 and your DCV to 5.
Zac
Zac
Supervisor
Supervisor

Number of posts : 93
Timezone/Location : EST/ Ft Jackson, South Carolina USA
Character Name : Zacharius
Character Class : Shepard
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:24 am

I'm gonna say very good Nyx, everything is balanced out with your build. The only thing you haven't spent is the 1 magic point bonus you gained from buying the magic attribute. Everything else looks fine. And yes, Zac is correct with the increase of your CV. Your combat value statistics are adjusted as follows.

CV (7) ACV (7) DCV (5)

Will have the guys check your character and award you with your stuff. Also please write down the clothes for your character. I might not seem much but it helps other players get a more visual sense of how the character looks. And don't forget to update your character sheet under your profile.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:22 pm

Everything is all good, I'll have the guys award you when I get in touch with them. Also please update your character sheet under your profile so any GM can check your character easily check the character than leaf through the curriculum vitae section.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissident Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:39 am

3cp
1pc of sickle
1 bottle of sun block lotion
1 small block of whetstone (20 uses to repair swords, can't repair destroyed swords)
Free set of clothing (player decides), this is not spare clothing. All characters have this.
Granted!

Nyx [approved] Approved
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Number of posts : 279
Timezone/Location : +8 GMT
Character Name : Flimsy
Character Class : Divine Champion
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:
Nyx [approved] Left_bar_bleue55/55Nyx [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)

https://crystalmir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down