Crystalmir Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiao Ai [approved]

3 posters

Go down

Xiao Ai [approved] Empty Xiao Ai [approved]

Post by Dissident Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:54 pm

Xiao Ai (Divine Champion)
Race: Chinese
Blood Type: AB
Height: 5ft.
Weight: 43kgs

Character Notes:

BODY: 7
MIND: 4
SOUL: 7

HP: 70
EP: 75
SV: 14

(6) CV
(6) ACV
(4) DCV

Attributes
(2) Highly Skilled 2cp
(2) Appearance 2cp
(1) Hidden Armor (Divine Armor) 4cp

Special Attributes
Cloak of Steel:
(2) Magic (20 CP for attributes)
(4CP) Heavy Armor 1x4 = 4 (10 damage stopped) Obvious
(6CP) Super-Strength 2x3 = 6 (Entire Body) (+20 Damage for muscle based attack)

Energy Bonus 2x1 = 2 (Adds 10 EP for each level)

Defects
(2) Phobia (Cockroaches) +2cp
(1) Wanted (by Chinese Piracy Mafia)

Combat Skills
(2) Unarmed Attack 8sp
(1) Unarmed Defense 4sp

Non-Combat Skills
(3) Medical (Acupuncture) 12sp
(2) Cooking (Noodles) 2sp
(3) Forgery 6sp
(1) Computers 4sp

Inventory:
First Aid Kit (3 uses)
Acupuncture needles
A bottle of Soy Sauce

Clothing:
a black & white stripped blouse,
a knitted sweater,
a pair of tight silver leggings,
and a pair of boots.
(undergarments undisclosed for privacy reasons)

Character Description & Background:

A young woman who's trying to live happily and cover her dark past with all cheerfulness. She tends to sacrifice herself unknowingly for others and freaks out at the sight of child being maltreated.

I wasn't always called Flimsy, I faintly recall being called Xiao Ai, a name I haven't heard since..well, before I knew St. Germaine.

My memories of that past has caused me nothing but grief. Remembering my mother endlessly toiling that we may eat everyday after my father's death; and the recurring dreams of the lashes i recieved in the mafia..

My father, he was everything a good father can be. He's the town physician who our neighbors really love, his death has brought sadness to the whole town. Baba (chinese for father) was murdered, I know that for sure but the stories and investigation tell of a different story. His death has seen no justice. After that event the townfolks seems to hate us more every passing day and finally drove us away. We moved to the next town and to the next only to face deeper despise on each town.

It was after several incidents going from town to town looking for a place to settle down and accept us that mother met a business man that lend her money and helped us build a sturdy noodle house at HanZhou. We were wrong to have trusted him. He was a member of a mafia, they were in the business of putting people in great debt so that they will agree to whatever their terms are..sadly this time the payment was me. I was forcibly taken leaving my mother and I haven't heard of her ever.

I don't want to remember what has transpired next, I discovered they were also the ones responsible for my father's death. It was the darkest times of my life, I'll give you that. I won't forget...I won't forgive...and I won't stop waiting till the time I can make them pay.

not yet finished Ill put something when she was already on St. Germaine.

Last edited by Dissident on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:00 am; edited 12 times in total
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Number of posts : 279
Timezone/Location : +8 GMT
Character Name : Flimsy
Character Class : Divine Champion
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character sheet
Health Points:
Xiao Ai [approved] Left_bar_bleue70/70Xiao Ai [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Energy Points:
Xiao Ai [approved] Left_bar_bleue55/55Xiao Ai [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)

https://crystalmir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Xiao Ai [approved] Empty Re: Xiao Ai [approved]

Post by Illiastre Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:33 am

Greetings Xia Ai

Every character starts with 35CP for character creation, if my computations are correct you have 6CP remaining. Do you plan to purchase additional attributes with this or bank it?

Defects:
Phobia lvl 2 (cockroaches) - A typical phobia for female characters for anime/manga that we love, this adds at times hilarity and comedy to some scenes. But take note that Phobia level 2 is an EXTREME bane for the character. This will impair you from doing certain action or even restrict you from any action when circumstances arrive. I do hope you know this.

Summary:
Am I to assume that the character was taken from her family restaurant business (cooking skill) as down payment to the syndication because your father didn't pay protection money, and once part of a mafia organization your role was to illegally crack & manufacture softwares (forgery, computers) but you ran away (wanted)?

At 7 years of age at the small family restaurant business "a dirty sidewalk stall", you were eating a fresh bowl of noodle soup when you accidentally ate whole a dead cockroach within it. You didn't spit it out because your father gets furious when you don't finish your food, afraid to tell him there was a cockroach so you swallowed instead. You were in tears as you forced the filthy morsel within you when suddenly another cockroach flew in your mouth and swallowed it live. Dramatization of the incident you see "cockroach 1" as a loving father looking for food for his sickly wife where he drowned in the soup. "Cockroach 2" the loving yet frail wife, saw the incident and tried to save the husband. With the guilt of murder you abhor cockroaches ever since. (Phobia)

Being Chinese, you had a natural knack for knowing medicinal herbs and eastern healing methods taught by your mother. (Medicine)

Notes: You can add stories on how your character acquired some attributes, defect or skill. This helps you develop your character more and maybe see a vision how to roleplay the character.

Personae: I need a short description or even adjectives of how you describe your character for roleplay. Ex. out-going, daredevil, serious, happy-go-lucky, cheerful, playful, sleazy, lecherous, short tempered. Its still best that you have a character story or background.

Thanks for creating the character and I hopes to see more people join in.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Number of posts : 314
Timezone/Location : +8
Character Name : Augustus Hannibal La Faye
Character Class : Seraph
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Character sheet
Health Points:
Xiao Ai [approved] Left_bar_bleue70/70Xiao Ai [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Energy Points:
Xiao Ai [approved] Left_bar_bleue50/50Xiao Ai [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissident Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:00 am

Illiastre wrote:Greetings Xia Ai

Every character starts with 35CP for character creation, if my computations are correct you have 6CP remaining. Do you plan to purchase additional attributes with this or bank it?

Summary:
Am I to assume that the character was taken from her family restaurant business (cooking skill) as down payment to the syndication because your father didn't pay protection money, and once part of a mafia organization your role was to illegally crack & manufacture softwares (forgery, computers) but you ran away (wanted)?

You got the last part right Razz but im still finishing my description /background that's why i put in-progress in my post as for the CP I haven't decided yet..
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:
Xiao Ai [approved] Left_bar_bleue55/55Xiao Ai [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:38 am

I'm recommending this for your pending 6CP

Cloak of Steel:
Magic 1x4 = 4 (10 CP for attributes for every level of magic)

Energy Bonus 2x1 = 2 (Adds 10 EP for each level)

*Magic uses EP when you use the skill, Cloak of Steel example uses 10 EP/ round. If you only use Super Strength, cost 6EP and Heavy Armor is 4EP per round.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:
Xiao Ai [approved] Left_bar_bleue50/50Xiao Ai [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:31 am

Character Awards:

Bonus CP: Pending till a character description or story is given.

Equipment Award:
Free set of clothing (player decides), this is not spare clothing. All characters have this.
First Aid Kit (3 uses)
Acupuncture needles
A bottle of Soy Sauce

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrisulfr Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:06 am

CP Reward:
Default: 2
Is Dissident: -20
Has punny name: +1
No typos: +3 (unless you were using a spellchecker, in which case it's -10 Mad )

Calculator broke, too many numbers, so you can just have 2 cp. You can get the third bonus cp if you have some kind of anti-dragon equipment,
Fenrisulfr
Fenrisulfr
Totally Random
Totally Random

Number of posts : 184
Timezone/Location : GMT +10

Character sheet
Health Points:
Xiao Ai [approved] Left_bar_bleue120/120Xiao Ai [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Energy Points:
Xiao Ai [approved] Left_bar_bleue120/120Xiao Ai [approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissident Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:12 am

/me dons her Fenrisulfr Armor it soaks everything the dragon throws
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:35 am

Greetings,

Special Attributes
Cloak of Steel:
Magic 1x4 = 4 (10 CP for attributes for every level of magic)

You bought the Magic Attribute Once for 4CP. Based on your expenditure you need to buy another level to make it balanced.

Buying the extra level in magic still gives you 2CP pending. Also, you have 4 pending Skill Points.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:54 am

Xiao Ai [approved] Approved

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down