Crystalmir Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore)

2 posters

Go down

Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Empty Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore)

Post by Kahlil Yronhand Wed May 28, 2008 11:03 am

Any Comments on what's written so far?

Kahlil Yronhand
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 13
Timezone/Location : +8 GMT
Character Name : Kahlil Yronhand
Character Class : Nexus Champion
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Health Points:
Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Left_bar_bleue71/71Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Empty_bar_bleue  (71/71)
Energy Points:
Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Left_bar_bleue38/38Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Empty_bar_bleue  (38/38)

http://yronhand.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Empty Re: Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore)

Post by Illiastre Wed May 28, 2008 10:02 pm

Easily one of the biggest multi-billion dollar corporations at the turn of the 21st Century, Crystalmir Corporation transferred its global HQ to St. Germaine, but maintained its various regional HQs (New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Tokyo, Hong Kong, New Delhi, Sydney and Shanghai). The first of the mega-corporations to shift to St. Germaine, by the end of 2006, Crystalmir had built a massive complex for all its subsidiary corporations, as well as the new center for its R&D facilities.

Based from the Nexus Wiki under St. Germaine's Principality. Seems weird that the corporation would move it's global HQ to St.Germaine because...

The knowledge of influx on drugs is well known meaning a large corporation would have doubts setting up its business on a location where local authorities have trouble governing its laws giving more doubts to the company's well being and stability.

The non-existence of tax law and cheap labor seems to be of little benefit for a multi-million company compared to its safety, what it does show if this was a factor in choosing ST.Germaine as a global HQ that its leaders are very stingy and lacks in giving importance to its workers. (Hmm... its happening now... so maybe, yeah) I wouldn't set up a global HQ but maybe a large manufacturing plant.

The location of St. Germaine is in the Bermuda, well known for being a vacation spot. A global HQ would be set up to a more closer location to other businesses and trade. Crystalmir might be a multi-billion company but I see Crystalmir in the archipelago as a sub branch and not a global HQ. More of a staging ground probably for its heiress to prove her business prowess complete with the luxury of a world class tourist spot and overflowing narcotics befitting for an opulent and well pampered bitch.

Did I say bitch? I meant witch. Uh... /me kisses feet. Grovel grovel grovel.

-------------------------------------
EDIT
-------------------------------------
One reason for establishing a forward base in the archipelago I see is if either the Cristalmir or Timandre clan practices the arcane arts and have knowledge of the coming war. On the reason why they want to be a part of it... heck do I know.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Number of posts : 314
Timezone/Location : +8
Character Name : Augustus Hannibal La Faye
Character Class : Seraph
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Character sheet
Health Points:
Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Left_bar_bleue70/70Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Energy Points:
Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Left_bar_bleue50/50Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Empty Re: Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore)

Post by Kahlil Yronhand Fri May 30, 2008 10:23 pm

Point taken. I'll whip up a new draft and edit that part.

Kahlil Yronhand
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 13
Timezone/Location : +8 GMT
Character Name : Kahlil Yronhand
Character Class : Nexus Champion
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Health Points:
Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Left_bar_bleue71/71Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Empty_bar_bleue  (71/71)
Energy Points:
Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Left_bar_bleue38/38Crystalmir Taverna (Comments/Suggestions on Lore) Empty_bar_bleue  (38/38)

http://yronhand.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down