Crystalmir Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystalmir Tower [OOC]

+2
Dissident
Illiastre
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty Crystalmir Tower [OOC]

Post by Illiastre Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:08 am

Crystalmir Tower

Genre: Action, Lovestory, Ecchi
Testers Needed: 4-5

Adventure Background: Ever wondered what your character do in the nexus? Here is the everyday scenarios agents face while residing in the Valhalla under the roof of Crystalmir tower.

Last edited by Illiastre on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Number of posts : 314
Timezone/Location : +8
Character Name : Augustus Hannibal La Faye
Character Class : Seraph
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Character sheet
Health Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue70/70Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Energy Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue50/50Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty Re: Crystalmir Tower [OOC]

Post by Dissident Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:56 pm

I'm in.
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Number of posts : 279
Timezone/Location : +8 GMT
Character Name : Flimsy
Character Class : Divine Champion
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character sheet
Health Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue70/70Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Energy Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue55/55Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)

https://crystalmir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm

Uh... cool. No one seemed to want to sign in the other adventure because it was more serious. Were you sold on the word Ecchi?

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue50/50Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissident Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:31 am

not really...i was going to join but it got closed >_>
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue55/55Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)

Back to top Go down

Post by space butler Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:13 am

im in.

*denies waiting until someoen else signed up before doing so*

space butler
Supervisor
Supervisor

Number of posts : 92
Timezone/Location : GMT
Character Name : an angsty foxgirl
Character Class : Elementalist
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Character sheet
Health Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue19/45Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (19/45)
Energy Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue27/75Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (27/75)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkest Nyx Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:17 pm

Now that I'm approved and have been granted equipment I'm in too. Time for me to learn how this works. Razz

Darkest Nyx
Supervisor
Supervisor

Number of posts : 59
Timezone/Location : +12 GMT
Character Name : Darkest Nyx
Character Class : Revenant
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Character sheet
Health Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue49/70Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (49/70)
Energy Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue0/60Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

Back to top Go down

Post by Escutcheon Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Me too. Noobish tendencies should be culled at the first opportunity.
Escutcheon
Escutcheon
Project Manager
Project Manager

Number of posts : 417
Timezone/Location : Manila GMT+8
Character Name : Escutcheon
Character Class : Lightspeaker
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Health Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue45/45Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Thanks for joining in. Will be working on the adventure now. A lil bit vague but here's what your character knows and some that they don't know.

* All player characters have the agent status, they have better access to SOME restricted areas within the tower.
* The character's haven't met the CEO and only heard rumors concerning his/her identity. This is because I don't have permission or an outline to roleplay someone else's character.
* Those with the agent status are those proven to be chosen as soldiers for the war of the nexus. When these characters die, they return in a period of time (in the next adventure). Try not to die.
* There are several NPC's within the tower, these are composed but not limited to. Refugees, interns, other agents, security personel and the higher ups. This is to answer what happened to population of St.Germaine when it disappeared, as not everyone were chosen to fight in the war.
* Crystalmir tower is located in the downtown section of St. Germaine, it has 50 floors and a 5 level basement used as a parking area and storage. The exterior of the building is heavily barricaded for defense as well as the lobby. Security and other refugees are house in these sections.
* Level 2-4 are converted for housing all residents of the building. Where the entire section of level 2 was used to be a fastfood area for the common tenants and employees of the corporation.
* Level 45-50 houses the executive personels, a private fine dining area for executives, a penthouse suite and pool. Agents gains access to these areas except the penthouse suite where the CEO resides. She has a small team of security personel to defend him/her.
* Level 5 & 6 as well as 43 & 44 are defensive lines within the tower. The areas in-between are left vacant and restricted to ordinary personnel. These areas used to house other tenants of the building from different companies.
* The elevators are all shutted off, the only elevator that is used frequently is the service elevator. Which is also shut off when not used.
* The tower gets its power supply from the local power plant held by remnants of the military and former employees, yet due to the war the supply of energy is fickle. The corporation has its own backup generator house to power the building. It is located at basement level 2.
* There is a stronghold ward protecting the area, only agents and other NPC's that were chosen to fight the war can feel the presence of a breach.
* All player characters know each other by name. This is to represent that they have already worked with each other on several occasions. How deep the character know each other depends on the players.

Some stuff to follow. Feel free to interact with the other players and discuss whatever you like here on the thread.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissident Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:50 am

Does all the planes exists?

also let's get this parteh started!!!
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:53 am

Yes, all the planes exist. The adventure start 1 1/2 days from now, I'm gonna see if there is anybody else interested. Current player count is 4, my character is an NPC. T_T

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamalia Timandre Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:57 pm

I can use Kamalia Crystalmir, but I don't really have her stats ironed out yet. Razz
Kamalia Timandre
Kamalia Timandre
CEO
CEO

Number of posts : 79
Timezone/Location : +8:00 GMT
Character Name : Kamalia Crystalmir
Character Class : Wizard
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
Health Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue0/0Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue0/0Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:50 pm

I can squeeze you in Kams, but you have to create your character sheet. If you read the notes from here, you're character is probably up in the penthouse.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkest Nyx Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 pm

Do I get to hide out in the basement somewhere when it's day? Otherwise somewhere in the interior of the building where there are no windows. I've never done this sort of thing before but hopefully I'll pick it up soon. Smile

Darkest Nyx
Supervisor
Supervisor

Character sheet
Health Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue49/70Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (49/70)
Energy Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue0/60Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:12 pm

Yes, you can hide yourself down in the basement. Note that all most of the lower levels are boarded up, this is to prevent attackers from breaking in the windows.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissident Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:58 am

Please call my character "Ai" Xiao is a generic name given to all young ladies in china.
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:16 am

Guys, don't be passive on the RPG thread. The fun begins when your characters interacts with one another. This is a story telling game where you are all casted in the main role. You don't see heroes sulking behind the scenes and let the extras do all the work.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Escutcheon Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:17 pm

Can GMs control players? Just curious because I suddenly had a nosebleed which I didn't do voluntarily. Razz
Escutcheon
Escutcheon
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Left_bar_bleue45/45Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:08 pm

The GM controls everything within the adventure except the character's actions (except maybe when the character is away). The nosebleed represents scenarios in life that people don't have control over, getting a cold, having LBM, and yes even the monthly thing for women, etc.... That and I wanted to spice things up so you guys want to reply quickly Razz

I think Diss got stumped on what to do to the pantry boy...

Oh yeah, use " " when your characters are speaking.

*edit*
Yes I'm waiting for Diss to post a reply on the adventure thread.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkest Nyx Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:22 pm

It would be helpful to add to the Crystalmir tower description so that we know how to get in and out and what sort of barricades there are and where. Looking at pictures of office buildings I have questions like:

*Does our tower take up an entire city block with roads right around it.

*Is the parking area the level below street level, and is there a ramp up to the road? At the rear of the building? Is there a door blocking off this exit?

*Do we have barricades outside the tower? Are they: near the side of the road, how high, made of what, is there a gate, are there steps for guards to get up and down, does the stronghold ward extend this far?

*The lobby: Does it have automatic sliding doors, small ones that are pushed open, are they locked? Are these barricaded and with what. Is there a security checkpoint where visitors must hand their ID through the reinforced glass window to be checked before being buzzed through a metal door? The elevator and stairwell door would most likely be past that area? Or is there a reception desk in there and security guards posted near the elevator and stairwell door.

*Are there any large trees or outbuildings?

*Do any of the lower floors have a balcony or windows opening onto a ledge large enough for people to stand on?

*Does the mess hall or other area have a good view of the lobby entrance? Are there other ways in and out of the building?

*Is there a fire escape?

That is probably enough questions for one day. Razz I'm trying to think how I and other agents would exit the building to fight, particularly if I take on bat animus form first. Also which way attackers would be able to get in so we could decide defensive strategy.

Darkest Nyx
Supervisor
Supervisor

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissident Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:41 pm

there will always be a firescape farther from the main stair, it's a requirement in building code Razz
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:34 pm

Picture the tower on what you see in Hollywood war/ disaster/apocalyptic films. It is battered up but standing, the surrounding structures are in ruins yet some still erect.

There is an outpost surrounding the tower for the defense team, they maintain security outside the tower but still within the protection of the ward. The main entrance as well as the rear entrance is modified with metal gates to prevent opponents breaking in. There is a spacious parking lot besides the tower where run downed vehicles are stored. They used the cars as barricades. There are also several large spotlights surrounding the tower.

West and South of the tower are ruined commercial buildings, East you will find a large hospital and in the north a supermarket. There are roads between the hospital and the south building.

There are no balconies from the lobby to the second floor, they are shut.

The elevator doors are welded shut on all restricted areas, the service elevator is the faster route to get to those areas but have drop points (most areas are sealed).

The basement parking are underground, some areas are used to house civilians. The control center for security monitors and the generator is found on the 5th level basement.

Crystalmir Tower [OOC] Downtowngs7

A depiction of St.Germaine's downtown, the tower is located somewhere within the chaos.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Escutcheon Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:43 pm

My two cents: The corporation should have picked a more defensible building. Fifty floors?! And not to mention the CEO is on one of the the top floors. Lol. A more pragmatic one would put herself on a lower and more defensible level. cyclops

Anyway, take note fellow RP'ers:
* Level 2-4 are converted for housing all residents of the building. Where the entire section of level 2 was used to be a fastfood area for the common tenants and employees of the corporation.
* Level 45-50 houses the executive personels, a private fine dining area for executives, a penthouse suite and pool. Agents gains access to these areas except the penthouse suite where the CEO resides. She has a small team of security personel to defend him/her.
* Level 5 & 6 as well as 43 & 44 are defensive lines within the tower. The areas in-between are left vacant and restricted to ordinary personnel. These areas used to house other tenants of the building from different companies.
* The elevators are all shutted off, the only elevator that is used frequently is the service elevator. Which is also shut off when not used.
* The tower gets its power supply from the local power plant held by remnants of the military and former employees, yet due to the war the supply of energy is fickle. The corporation has its own backup generator house to power the building. It is located at basement level 2.

I'm using the stairwell. Usually, the stairwell is opened until the top floor. Since the fifth and the sixth are defense lines, then I can deduce that the stairwell going up from those floors are sealed off.

Like this:
Code:

Stairwell plan
8th                |  \      \  |
7th                |  /      /  |
sealed off          ------------
6th                |  \      \  |
5th                |  /      /  |
sealed off          ------------
4th                |  /      /  |
3rd                |  \      \  |
2nd                |  /      /  |        <-------- we are here

The question is: Is there a way to go into the 5th floor from the 4th using the stairs? Or should I edit my post in the RP thread to reflect this change?
Escutcheon
Escutcheon
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkest Nyx Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:52 pm

I'm assuming that Nyx didn't see anything when she looked out the window? Are the hostiles entering literally in the middle of the building or floors 4-5? and are those floors a smashed up open area or are there various rooms and corridors there? Also how high is the area? I need to know if I could reasonably fly around up there or at least not be hindered by the wings of my bat animus form.

Darkest Nyx
Supervisor
Supervisor

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissident Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:38 pm

I'll wait for clarifications so i can figure out my next move..Ai is still in the mess hall looking out the windows...

Thinking of heading up the building and face off the fliers.
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Escutcheon Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:34 am

Darkest Nyx wrote:I'm assuming that Nyx didn't see anything when she looked out the window? Are the hostiles entering literally in the middle of the building or floors 4-5? and are those floors a smashed up open area or are there various rooms and corridors there? Also how high is the area? I need to know if I could reasonably fly around up there or at least not be hindered by the wings of my bat animus form.

The demons smashed into the unoccupied midlevels - meaning the levels in between levels 6 and 43. And also, the levels above and below the midlevels are barricaded, that's why Scott is taking the stairwell, instead of flying outside.
Escutcheon
Escutcheon
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next