Crystalmir Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress)

2 posters

Go down

Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress) Empty Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress)

Post by Zac Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:28 am

Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (Shepard)
Blood Type: A+
Height: 190 cm (6'3")
Weight: 100 kg (220 lb)

BODY 6 MIND 6 SOUL 8

HP: 70 - EP: 70 - SV: 14
(6) CV - (6) ACV - (4) DCV

Attributes

(3) Appearance
(1) Art of Distraction
(2) Aura of Command
(3) Highly Skilled
(3) Mechanical Genius
(2) Sixth Sense: Magic, Spirits
(3) Spirit Ward

Defects
(1) Girl Magnet
(2) Marked: Silver Wings with golden tips, about a quarter inch, on each feather.
(2) Nemesis: Vivian Starns (Dark Oppressor)

Combat Skills
(2) Throwing Weapons

Non-Combat Skills
(1) Architecture
(3) Artisan
(1) Business Management
(3) Electronic: +2 synergy Mech. Genius
(3) Mechanic: +2 synergy Mech. Genius
(3) Physical Science
(3) Sports

Inventory
Must be awarded

Character Description & Background
I will finish this when I have more time available.

Last edited by Zac on Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Zac
Zac
Supervisor
Supervisor

Number of posts : 93
Timezone/Location : EST/ Ft Jackson, South Carolina USA
Character Name : Zacharius
Character Class : Shepard
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Character sheet
Health Points:
Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress) Left_bar_bleue70/70Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Energy Points:
Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress) Left_bar_bleue70/70Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Back to top Go down

Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress) Empty Re: Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress)

Post by Illiastre Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:09 pm

Greetings Zac, I'm glad that you've joined in. I've calculated your character twice and it seems that you've went over 4CP, your total CP spent is 39. You've also spent over your skill points going over 5 points from your total of 50. (20sp + 3 levels of highly skilled) If you are using the character generator, please remember to set the genre to Modern Military for this affects the cost of skills.

Since you already have a background w/ BESM 2nd ed, (and I still hope you can GM when the time comes) I guess you already know what the defect girl/guy magnet does. Concerning your marked defect with the BESM rules its legal, but when we follow the NW fluff, white wings are normal and you can't distinguish the character when joined w/ other celestials. Maybe change the color and we're all set, a golden yellow perhaps to fit your character's pretty boy persona.

Nemesis level 2, I ask players to create their own Nemesis. 35CP for an enemy that appears frequently and 50CP for an enemy that appears infrequently. If I am the one to create the Nemesis character, I'll add a few additional CP's when creating the nemesis for you.

I am anxiously awaiting your character description and background btw, its where I let the guys award characters their bonus CP and equipment.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Number of posts : 314
Timezone/Location : +8
Character Name : Augustus Hannibal La Faye
Character Class : Seraph
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:
Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress) Left_bar_bleue50/50Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress) Empty Re: Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress)

Post by Zac Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:10 am

I will fix my points total first chance I get. I'm definitely making my own nemesis. I'm also increasing her CP, as it will be relevant to the background.

I'm aware of the girl/guy magnet defect. I honestly thought about making it a 2 pt defect. 8P

As for miscounting of CP, was there a recent change in Max CP? This character was made a while back, I just never posted it. Regardless, I'll fix it up, ASAP, along with my background.
Zac
Zac
Supervisor
Supervisor

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiastre Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:29 am

Yep, I lowered the starting CP. I tried making my character with 40CP and I got most of the attributes that I wanted leaving little room for advancement. Lowering the CP would hopefully help in having players return to new adventures and get new attributes they might be itching for.

Illiastre
Project Manager
Project Manager

Number of posts : 314
Timezone/Location : +8
Character Name : Augustus Hannibal La Faye
Character Class : Seraph
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:
Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress) Left_bar_bleue50/50Sir Zacharius Chesterfield (In progress) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:32 am

Character stats have been edited.

Life Support was removed completely. One level of Art of Distraction and Sixth Sense: Evil was removed, as well. This should bring the total down to 35.

As for my skills, I removed one level of Throwing Weapons. I intended for a level 2 in the skill, but for some reason, I typed a 3. Razz Zacharius is not much of a combat oriented character and his non-combat skills are necessary for his background. This should bring the total down to the 50.

My background will have to come later. I only have another 15 minutes till I have to get ready for work. Sad I'll post it before week's end. Also, I will not be in any games this month. I will be overly exhausted from training and what time I will have I'll probably just sleep.
Zac
Zac
Supervisor
Supervisor

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down