Crystalmir Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark rage (waiting for approval)

3 posters

Go down

Dark rage (waiting for approval) Empty Dark rage (waiting for approval)

Post by dark rage Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:36 am

hi im new to the faction and the forum but i saw this area and figured i might as well post this. Very Happy

weight:106lb
Sex:male
race:undead
blood type:O-
class: Arch-lich

description: dark rage was born and raised in the country of Germany at exactly what time is a mystery even to him his fractured mind allows minimal remberence of anything beyond the point when he became a lich.

he does however remember bits and pieces of that, becoming a lich that is he became one in the damned halls of marrkuns library's it was there he opened wide the tome that would grant him lichdom. He began chanting the words in a slow and steady pace and he eventually immersed himself in the rhythm in of the magic the thrumming power of the book was intoxicating, however lichdom has its price it slowly sapped away his life force, however he could not, and would not, stop the process he had worked so hard to achieve slowly his body turned into the crippled corpse, and eventually skeleton it is now, but like all good things worth paying for lichdom hand its rewards.

Orgionally the lich was very limited in the magic he could weild only capable of summoning minor zombies to do his will but as he studied he learned more diffcult powers, after he mastered summoning zombies he learned to summon the souls of the dead to grant him flight which took some getting used to but granted him much faster means of transportation then simply walking.

next he delved deeper into necromancy after fishing out a few valuable tomes held in the hallowed halls of the vaults of enlightenment, however he met oppositon from both demon and angels who sought to slay the "vile necromancer" this of course led to their death and to the lichs delight new test subjects upon which he learned he could manpulate the very bones of, he was able to separate the bones from the body creating a new type of undead altogether! but it did not stop there his now growing ablity's in necromancy had allowed him to bring ghouls into his fold some of the most powerful undead to grace the nexus.

the side effects of his new found power were extreme though he had developed a flaming black halo that encircled his head clearly marking him as supernatrual while being a skeleton was also something that would clearly define him normally he could hide such things under a robe or cloak so only close inspection would reveal his undead identity, if that wasn't enough he had manfested a light holy glow which was to his comrades and himself nothing short of confusing as he had never made any attempt to advocate the word.

In spite of this however he continued on with his research and learned to control the power's of death herself and summon her servitors to his beck and call he even learned to control the death energy's in his body into a deadly weapon, so great were the gifts death bestowed on him that he became a zealous supporter of hashaa and her doctrines.

finally he was on the verge of his greatest achievement his mind snapped the overwhelming knowledge that came with lichdom was too much for one being to bear when his overwhelming energy was shattered with the proper application of physical and mental pain into numerous fragments and his body become equally grotesque to match his mind, but as i had said before great prices have great rewards and with dark rages madness came the key to true immortality! indeed he could no longer truly die and had gained the ability to reconstruct himself totally on the very spot of his death in addition his horrifying visage sent even the most stern man screaming for his life in fear.

Skills:
Unarmed defense: 2x4=8(terrifying aspect+martial arts)
Unarmed attack: 2x4=8(death touch)
melee attack 1x4(swordsman ship)
melee defense 1x4(terrifying aspect+martial arts)

telepathy quiet restricted(a link with his undead minions)
Aura of command 2x1(comes from leading his undead so much)
Reincarnation 1x3(reanimation

Magic and pscionics 3x4=12

ghoul 4x2(servant)
body 10x1
mind 3x1
soul 5x1
unarmed attack1x4(teeth)
unarmed defense1x4(natural defenses)
ranged defense 1x4
melee defense 1x4
Extra attack(ghouls have more energy)
heightened awareness(like all mindless undead they have enhanced senses)
pet defects: physically unappealing 2x1

zombie 2x2:
body 8x1
mind 3x1
soul 3x1
unarmed attack1x4(claws)
ranged defense 1x4
melee defense 1x4
heightened awareness(like all mindless undead they have enhanced senses)
pet defects: physically unappealing 2x1(even more hideous then ghouls)
awkward 2x1(zombies arnt very well put together)

another zombie: same as above

Skeleton 2x2:
body 6x1
mind 2x1
soul 6x1
unarmed attack1x4(claws)
ranged defense 1x4
melee defense 1x4
cannot talk 2x1(no vocal cords)
physically unappealing 2x1

another skeleton: same as above

flight 1x4(manipulating souls through magic)
focused attack(utilizing his frost,electrical,death, and acidic attacks in conjunction with his hand to hand combat)

dark rages defects:
Marked 2x1(due to his disfigurements and strange supernatural manifestations)
physically unappealing 2x1 (see above)
Schizophrenia(special character defect)

dark rage
Intern
Intern

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Dark rage (waiting for approval) Empty Re: Dark rage (waiting for approval)

Post by Dissident Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:21 am

This Might take a while Dark. Illastre is kinda idle and busy with his new born son. And we don't have another lore-archivist :S
Dissident
Dissident
Board of Directors
Board of Directors

Number of posts : 279
Timezone/Location : +8 GMT
Character Name : Flimsy
Character Class : Divine Champion
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character sheet
Health Points:
Dark rage (waiting for approval) Left_bar_bleue70/70Dark rage (waiting for approval) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Energy Points:
Dark rage (waiting for approval) Left_bar_bleue55/55Dark rage (waiting for approval) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)

https://crystalmir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dark rage Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:19 am

thats fine with me i did not expect it to get done right away Very Happy

dark rage
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Elevitriona Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:50 pm

I really don't mean to overstep my bounds here, but if I could help him a long a bit while he waits for Illastre?

Dark rage, you've made a couple little errors that can be fixed up with relatively little hassle.

First, and this is just something I found strange, but I'm not really sure why you put your blood type. You're a skeleton, after all. You probably don't have any blood. But hey, you've probably got marrow, so why not?

Second, there's really not an "arch-lich" class. You can call yourself that if you want, but the only real arch-lich in Nexus War is Haldos, and he's a hell of a lot stronger than the playable liches. For all intents and purposes, you're just a lich.

Next, you've spent 24 skill points without buying Highly Skilled. You only have 20 skill points to start with, if I recall. If you'd like more, you'll need to buy Highly Skilled.

There is no reincarnation ability. Maybe you meant Regeneration? There is also no Telepathy ability or skill. You'll need to take that as a racial feature if you want it, I believe. Also, there is also no "focused attack" ability. You might have meant Focus Damage or Weapon Attack, but either way you'll have to pay CP for it. There is also no Schizophrenia defect. If you'd like your character to be schizophrenic then I don't believe that's against the rules, but if you want bonus CP for it you'll have to ask the GM.

Your pets only have 5 CP and another 5 CP for every level of Servant you take. I'm unaware if you're allowed to give them defects or not, but even then you've spent too much CP on your pets.

Finally, you haven't given yourself stats. Since you've used the vast majority of your CP already, you might want to rethink your character's CP placement. I suggest going over the character generator thread again.

...Okay, so maybe that will be a bit of a hassle.
Elevitriona
Elevitriona
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 12
Timezone/Location : EST
Character Name : Elevitriona
Character Class : Revenent
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Character sheet
Health Points:
Dark rage (waiting for approval) Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark rage (waiting for approval) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy Points:
Dark rage (waiting for approval) Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark rage (waiting for approval) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by dark rage Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Ok some of thats useful as for the Arch-lich thing its actually flavor hes obviously a lich but Arch/demi are not so much denotations of High ranking as much as a actual class typebut is still worth mentioning(and haldos is a demi-lich and yes theres a difference :p ) and as for blood type not all lichs are skeletal and even those that are sometimes have blackened veins that contain blood.

Also im fairly sure Reincarnation is a ablity since he can reanimate im not sure regeneration would work unless you can regenerate from beyond the grave.

for pets with the defects they balance out correctly im fairly sure you can have defects on pets since people have diffrent interactions with pets(someone will react much differently to a shambling corpse then say a judgemaster)

and i was not aware of highly skilled i suppose i could get rid of telepethy in favor of that,however the whole reason i got telepethy is because dark rage as a lich(which i suppose counts as a race in and of itself) has a mild mental connection with his undead.

i think i addressed everything.

dark rage
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Elevitriona Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Ah, I see. That does explain some things.

Yeah, I know some liches aren't skeletal, but yours is. I mean at least you said it was in your description when you say "his body turned into the crippled corpse, and eventually skeleton it is now". Did I misunderstand your description?

No, there's really not a reincarnation ability. The list of all the abilities is here, and if you take a look you'll see that reincarnation isn't one of them. You could try for reincarnation as a racial feature if the GM will allow it, although that does seem like more than a 1 CP ability.

Your pets start with 5 CP, and they get 5 more CP every time you take the ability again. So a level 2 skeleton with those two defects has 14 CP, and a level one skeleton (which I assume you have, since you gave yourself two skeletons) with those defects has 9 CP. Your skeletons have 30 CP worth of abilities each. One skeleton would need to be level 6 to have 30 CP. You have five pets, and they all have 30 CP or more worth of abilities. They're entirely too strong, unless I'm misreading the Servent ability.
Elevitriona
Elevitriona
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 12
Timezone/Location : EST
Character Name : Elevitriona
Character Class : Revenent
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Character sheet
Health Points:
Energy Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down